Sunday, March 21, 2010

Secrets, 3-21-10

E-mail:

I feel guilty about everything, especially wanting to die.

***
I've never been able to forget the way you made me feel, the way you smiled, or the way I knew I was safe when you were around. You were the only person who has seen me cry, and that I trusted without a doubt. You were my stronghold, and my everything. Even though we messed everything up, I wouldn't change a thing. I wouldn't change the pain, or the heartbreak, because without that we wouldn't have ended up where we did. Its still hard for me to drive down Evan's road, and not think about you or what happened there. I'm sorry things ended up the way they did, but , as always, I think it happened for a reason. You hated when I thought like that, but I still did. The rest of high school is going to be rough without you, but I guess I have to do it. Wish there was a better alternative, because after all you're my wonderwall .

P.S. I still love you Evan .

***





No comments:

Post a Comment